Friday, July 8, 2011

Surfing and Snorkeling in La Playa Samara

We are officially in paradise. This is Samara and it is absolutely breathtaking! We are staying in an all inclusive resort on the beach and I am in heaven. Surfing, snorkeling and kayaking are all included in the program fee so we are all about to live it up these next few days. My group mates and I are staying in little houses along the beach that the resort owns. They are very nice and we were shocked when we walked inside. Here is a picture of our place,

I am about to head out to surf and snorkel today and we are going kayaking to an island in the ocean tomorrow. The pool here has a swim up bar so I know we will be planning on hitting that after the exhausting yet fun day we have ahead of us! Miss you all but LOVING it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment