Thursday, July 7, 2011

Jumping off the waterfall

Here I am about to jump off the waterfall, I couldn't get any higher because I was slipping on the moss was that was growing. The swimming hole was so cold, it took alot to swim across it in order to climb the waterfall and jump off. My brothers would have been in heaven at this waterfall and it made me miss them a lot while being there and thinking about sharing the experience with my family.


As you can see ^ I was a little nervous about making sure I jumped in the right area. My mom has told me way to many horror stories of people jumping off cliffs or bridges into the water and landing on logs or various things. The guy who led our hike instructed me where to jump then I double checked and jumped before I got too scared. It was really fun but my whole body went numb once I hit the water. My family and roommates have been telling me they are proud of my adventurous side coming out and can't wait to tell them even more of the cool things I have been able to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment